The personal data provided by the user will be processed in accordance with the provisions of this policy, the purpose of which is to regulate the processing operations conducted by Gmp Property SOCIMI S.A.:
1.1. Identity and contact details of the controller:
Gmp Property SOCIMI, S.A. (Gmp) with registered office in Madrid, C/ Luchana 23 and tax identification number A28396042. If you have any queries regarding data protection, you can contact Gmp by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.2. Purposes and legal bases of processing:
The personal data collected through the contact forms on the Website will be processed by Gmp, which is the data controller, for the following purposes:
- Processing of all types of requests or requirements formulated through the tools made available to the user (web, corporate emails). The legal basis is consent under Article 6.1 (a) GDPR.
- Administrative tasks related to the business relationship intended by sending the forms, especially in the case of the human resources mailbox. The legal basis is consent under Article 6.1 (a) GDPR, as well as the application of pre-contractual measures under Article 6.1 (b) GDPR.
- Commercial activities consisting of sending advertising and commercial communications from our group of companies (Gmp Group) specialising in high-level real estate products and services; always subject to having expressly agreed to receive such communications.
The user will be responsible, in any case, for the truthfulness, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and Gmp reserves the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to any other legal action that may be taken.
1.3. Recipients of personal data.
Your personal data will not be passed on to other persons or companies to be used for their own purposes. However, Gmp may communicate the personal data to other entities of the Gmp group of companies which may have access to the personal data and information in order to assist Gmp in the management of the pre-contractual relationship or the processing of the request made. Gmp ensures that all these entities comply with data protection regulations, which are also directly applicable to them.
However, Gmp will disclose to the competent public authorities the Personal Data and any other information in its possession or accessible through its systems and required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions applicable in each case.
1.4. Retention periods
Your personal data will be kept for as long as the request or request is being processed. As soon as the query has been resolved to the user's satisfaction, Gmp will erase your contact details.
With regard to the sending of information relating to human resources management, your personal data will be kept, duly blocked, for a period of one (1) year, with a possible end of this pre-contractual period. At the end of this period, your personal data will be erased.
If you tick the corresponding box, you consent to Gmp sending you commercial communications under the terms established by Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, your data will be kept until said consent is revoked or you unsubscribe from the commercial communications service. Revocation may be notified at any time by sending a simple e-mail message to email@example.com. You can unsubscribe from the service by clicking on the link provided in the communication itself.
1.5. User rights
Users may, at any time, exercise the following rights by means of a written communication addressed to Gmp by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and accompanied by a copy of their ID card:
- Right of access: to see which personal data Gmp processes about you.
- Right of rectification: to modify the personal data processed by Gmp whenever they are inaccurate.
- Right of erasure: to request that Gmp deletes your personal data.
- Right of restriction: to request that Gmp restricts the processing of your personal data.
- Right of portability: to request that Gmp provides you with the information it processes about you in a computerised format.
- Right to lodge a complaint: in the event that you consider that Gmp has processed your personal data in breach of the regulations, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
1.6. Security measures
Gmp will treat your personal data in the strictest confidence. It has also implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your personal data and to prevent their destruction, loss, unlawful access or unlawful alteration. In determining these measures, criteria such as the scope, context and purposes of the data processing, technical status and existing risks have been taken into account.